More useful contacts for tenants

Rental Housing Enforcement Unit

The Rental Housing and Enforcement Unit (RHEU) responds to complaints from landlords or tenants about alleged offences under the Residential Tenancies Act.  Reasons you might contact the RHEU are if your landlord illegally changes the locks or enters your unit without proper notice.

Streetscape at Mission Services

Streetscape is community mental health program delivered by Mission Services. Streetscape offers support including court diversion program, housing advocacy, and assistance with income services.  They also help clients access other social services and food services agencies and community resources.

Housing Access Centre

The Housing Access Centre provides information on social housing, takes applications for social housing, and maintains the waitlists on behalf of the housing providers for social housing.